We have created this section to help you find the best hotels for your stay in Istanbul. The deals are updated daily thanks to our Partner – Booking.com. The links are with no extra charge for you.
Moreover, we provide you with some relevant information, such as: the best areas to stay, average prices and the premium collection of handpicked hotels.
What are the best areas to stay in Istanbul?
- Sultanahmet area – for culture. The oldest part of the city and its historic heart. It is situated by the walking distance of the most important monuments, such as Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque.
- Grand Bazaar area – for shopping & historical sights. One of the most typical and characteristic areas. It is full of history, charming chaos typical of the city and incredible variety of shops – best of all: the Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar.
- Karaköy – for views & trendy bars. A neighbourhood lying close to the Golden Horn. It is one of the most stylish and trendy areas in Istanbul, with a great choice of vibrant bars, restaurants and fantastic views.
- Beyoglu – for budget-friendly options & nightlife. The most touristy area of Istanbul, central, busy and full of life. It is close from monuments and with lots of bars full of character.
You can also check out our maps:
What are the average prices of hotels in Istanbul?
Istanbul has a great range of choices to offer, from out-of-the-fairytale Oriental charm hotels to budget options.
- You may find prices as low as even below EUR 10 per night in a budget hostel.
- Average prices for a decent 2-star or 3-star hotel in Istanbul are around EUR 30-85 per double room, depending on the season.
Our advice for Istanbul: Look for a 4-star, or even a 5-star hotel in a special offer, you may find a spectacular hotel for incredibly less money than in Western Europe. Deals include even as little as EUR 40-70 per double room for a 4-star hotel, and EUR 100-120 per double room for a 5-star hotel.