1. Advertising by third parties or affiliates is not allowed without the express consent of the Euroviajar.com administration. People seeking to advertise their own products or services are NOT allowed on Euroviajar.com. Do not promote any product or commercial service for your company, blog or website. Self-promotional or irrelevant publications will be DELETED and the user will be banned immediately. This includes publication of blog posts and contests.
2. Avoid SPAM. Links to third party websites and irrelevant content will be always considered SPAM.
3. Remember that Euroviajar.com is a community of travellers. Forum topics, comments and articles sent for publication should be relevant. Irrelevant and off-topic publications, including travel photos, will be deleted.
4. Avoid negativity. Please be kind to others and express your comments in an educated manner. The goal of Euroviajar.com is to share our knowledge and help other travellers with our experiences. If you do not respect others and their opinions, you will be eliminated. If you do not agree with something, you are not obligated to comment, but if you do, always do it respectfully.
5. It is prohibited to harass. Causing embarrassment and harassing other users in any way is a reason for permanent expulsion.
6. Help others, travel and enjoy Europe!
We reserve the right to eliminate without prior notice any member who does not follow the rules. All threads, posts or comments that are offensive and cause conflicts within the group will be removed.